Not a very attractive pic. Just one of those days when I had neither the time nor the energy for food styling. But trust me when I say this tastes better than it looks.
- 250 gram boiled potatoes cut into big chunks
- 1 tbsp fresh tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp chopped or grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp raw mango powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp dry mint powder or fresh mint
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds followed by ginger and tomato puree. Next add rest of the ingredients except mint and mix well and cook till oil separates from the masala. Add potatoes and dry mint powder or fresh mint. Mix well till the potatoes are coated with the spices and its done!