- 1 cup clarified butter (ghee)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar (add/ reduce sugar as per taste)
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup dedicated coconut powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
– Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees C
– Add ghee and powdered sugar in a large bowl and whisk till you get a pale yellow and fluffy mixture. Next add flour and baking powder to the sugar mix and mix gently with the tips of your fingers.
– Finally add dedicated coconut powder and mix everything together. (Don’t knead the dough)
– Once the dough is ready, take small portions of it, and roll into small balls and place them on a baking tray. Press them a little with the tip of your thumb.
– Bake in a preheated oven for 20 + minutes or till your see a nice golden brown colour on the crust.