- 1 can condensed milk (400gm)
- Fresh paneer (400gm)
- 7-8 green cardamom seeds
- 12-15 almonds sliced
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix paneer and condensed milk together without any lumps. It will look similar to dosa/pancake batter.
- Cook in microwave uncovered for 5 minutes. Then take the bowl out, mix well and keep them back in the microwave for 5 more minutes. Repeat again for 3 minutes. Keep the lid half covered, so it doesn’t splatter and also there is enough space to vent the steam from the bowl out. Repeat this process till you get a nice grainy texture (it took me a total of 12 minutes)
- Add crushed cardamom seeds to the mixture and stir well.
- Transfer onto a butter-lined tray and flatten.
- Sprinkle the sliced almonds or nuts of your choice and lightly press them so that they stick well.
- Cover the tray and let it set for an hour in the fridge.
- Cut as per desired shape.