- Eggs – 4
- Refined oil – 1 cup
- Flour – 200 gm
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1.5 tsp
- Vanilla extract- 2 tsp
- Orange food color (few drops)
- Green food color (few drops)
- Milk – 1/2 cup to 1 cup (if required)
- Whisk the oil and sugar together for few minutes.
- Add the eggs one by one while whisking it to form a fluffy mix. Add the vanilla extract.
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder into the egg mix, fold in to mix.The mixture should be of pouring consistency, add milk as required.
- Divide the cake mix into 3 equal parts.
- To two of the parts, add the orange and green color respectively.
- Now using equal sized ladles, pour a ladle of orange cake mix in the centre of a greased and lined cake tin.Let it spread and then pour a ladle of the normal cake mix, followed by green cake mix. Follow this procedure to get the tri layers.
- Bake this at 180 deg C in a preheated oven for 30 minutes. Cool and cut