- 12-15 fresh button mushrooms
- 2 small onions chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic chopped finely and dry roasted
- 1/4-cup parsley chopped
- 1 big slice each of red, yellow, green bell peppers chopped very finely
- 1/2 cup grated paneer
- 1-cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp. crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp. red chilli flakes
- Generous seasoning of mixed dried herbs
- Salt to taste
– Wash the mushrooms and spread them on a kitchen towel to dry completely.
– Remove the stems. With the help of a peeler or a small teaspoon scoop out a little from the centre to make space for the filling.
– Mix all the veggies, paneer, grated cheese, dried herbs, salt, pepper, chilli flakes, roasted garlic, olive oil (2-3 tsp.) and stuff into the mushrooms.
– Mix the breadcrumbs with 1 tsp. olive oil and little salt, and cover the filled mushrooms with the crumbs.
– Bake in the oven at 180*C for 15 -20 minutes till the top is crispy and golden.
– Serve hot