- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Choco chips for topping
– Preheat oven to 200 deg C for 10 minutes
– Beat butter and sugar till fluffy then mix in vanilla essence.
– Add flour, cocoa and baking powder to make a dough. Might need to add 1 tblsp cold milk to get the right consistency.
– Keep in freezer for 15 minutes and then roll between 2 sheets of baking paper and cut into squares.
– Make diagonal lines with a blunt knife and decorate with choco chips
– Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.