- Ragi 1/2 cup
- Wheat flour 1/4 cup
- Rajgira 1/4
- Jaggery 1/2 cup
- Cold butter 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Baking powder 3/4 tsp
- Cocoa powder 1 to 2 tbsp
- Milk 3 to 4 tbsp
- Sieve ragi, wheat flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together.
- Slice cold butter into small cubes and add to the dry ingredient and mix such that it resembles crumbles.
- Add jaggery and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add milk little by little to make a smooth dough.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes during which time preheat oven at 180 degree C.
- Grease a baking tray and shape the dough into desired shapes and bake for 15 to 18min. The cookies will be soft once out of the oven and becomes crisp once cooled.
- Enjoy with a glass of cold milk.