- 150 gm paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 medium size onions
- 1 medium size tomato
- 6-7 cashews
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp kashmiri mirch powder
- 1/2 tsp each of coriander and cumin powder
- 1/4 spoon Kasuri methi
- 2 Green chillies
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
- Salt to Taste
- Heat some oil in a pan, then add ginger/garlic/green chillies/onion paste to the oil.
- When the mixture turns brown, add tomato and cashew purée.
- Cook the mixture for about 5 mins on slow flame.
- Add kasuri methi, coriander, cumin, turmeric and Kashmiri Mirch powders, and mix all ingredients nicely.
- Add green peas and cook till they’re done.
- Then add small pieces of slightly brown shallow fried paneer to the gravy.
Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot.