- Semi sweet chocolate chips 300gms
- condensed milk 1 tin (390gms)
- Nuts 3/4 cup
- vanilla powder or essence 1 tsp
- peanut butter or any other unsalted butter 1 tbsp
- Line a square dish with foil.
- Combine chocolate chips and condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl.
- Bake on high, 100 percent power for 2 minutes .
- Stir in nuts, softened peanut butter and vanilla powder.
- Stir with a rubber spatula for 1-2 minutes, pour in to a prepared square dish, refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Lift from pan, remove foil.
- Cut into square pieces.
Don’t stop at just one! 😉