- Minced meat – 250gm
- Garlic cloves – 5
- Freshly ground garam masala powder – ½ tablespoon
- Roasted first gram (phule channa) Dhal powder – 1/2 cup
- Green chillies 3 to 4
- Coriander and some mint leaves.
- Salt as required
- First blend minced meat, chilies, garam masala powder and cloves.
- Remove from the blender and add powdered first gram powder, salt to taste and mix it well.
- Smoke the mix – put a piece of coal directly on a flame, when it lits up put it on a small piece of onion peel n place it in the vessel containing the mixture. Pour few drops of oil or ghee on the piece of coal. Immediately cover the vessel / pan with a lid for couple of minutes. This imparts a barbequed flavour to the dish
- Next, remove the coal and onion peel from the vessel.
- Make small balls out of the mixture and shallow fry it till golden brown on all sides.
- Serve it with sweet and sour tamaring chutney or tomato sauce.