Skip to content
- Soak fenugreek seeds overnight. Wash, drain and cover with wet paper towel. Repeat this twice a day, for 4-5 days till you’ve got nice long sprouts.
- Cut potatoes into long thin pieces.
- Heat oil, add cumin seeds, minced ginger and green chillies, followed by the potato.
- Add salt and red chilli powder to taste. Saute potatoes till they are cooked through.
- Now add washed and drained fenugreek sprouts along with some dry mango powder. Adjust salt if needed.
- Cook for a couple of minutes and its ready!