- 1 can condensed milk (400gm)
- 1 ricotta cheese or fresh paneer (400gm)
- 7-8 green cardamoms
- 12-15 almonds or pistachios sliced
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix riccotta cheese and condensed milk well making sure there are no lumps. (Should look like pancake batter).
- Cook in microwave uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave, mix well and put back in the microwave for 5 more minutes.
- Repeat the process , but this time semi-covered for 3 minutes so it doesn’t splatter, yet there’s enough space to let out steam from the bowl. Mix well again.
- Now keep microwaving with lid half way covered and every 3 minutes take out mix well and repeat it till they are done. (It took me about 9 minutes)
- The texture should be grainy and come together.
- Remove the cardamom seeds and crush them using a mortar & pestle. Add this to the mixture and mix well.
- Prepare a tray by applying a little butter. Transfer the mixture to the tray and flatten them and press them firm.
- Sprinkle the sliced almonds or nuts of your choice and lightly press them so that they stick well.